The activities developed by GRUPO TEX, formed by companies, Tex. Termómetros y Exclusivas, S.L. and Pulltex, S.L., according to the requirements of the International ISO 9001: 2015 standard are:
Pulltex, S.L.,- Design and trading of wine accessories
Tex. Termómetros y Exclusivas, S.L. - Printing and assembly of wine accessories.
The main points of action issued by the management in the quality policy statement issued by the management are:
- Comply with legal requirements and meet the explicit and implicit requirements, and expectations of our clients and in close collaboration with our suppliers and other interested parties, performing the evaluation and application of such requirements.
- The strategic lines defined by our management, which are: having the customer satisfied, optimizing productive resources, consolidating our position in the market, working with a human team prepared and competent at all levels; we have determined the objectives of the company that we have spread at all levels of our structure.
- Implement the Quality indicators, as well as monitor their level of progress, in a way that allows knowing and ensuring the service and the level required by our customers.
- Encourage the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers, customers and other interested parties.
- Develop training programs aimed at improving our workers qualification, thus involving all staff in the achievement of all the objectives set in this document.
- Consolidate the process of ongoing improvement in the performance of all activities in the company.
- Encourage and achieve a challenging and motivating work environment between all the members of the company.
Management makes this policy accessible and available to its customers, its employees, suppliers and the general public.
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the management review of the system, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic resources needed to achieve the objectives and targets established scheduled and periodically.
- C/ Murcia 33-A
- 08830 – Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- Tlf:( +34) 936 401 245
- Fax: (+34) 936 409 634